https://tv.brilliantlabs.ca/wp-content/uploads/Les makers naturels de Clair – SD 480p.mov

Des abris dans le sentier pour apprendre au C@HM

by Josiahpublished on 7 June 2021

Up Next

Creating video games using raspberry pi and creating a video arcade to play them on. First the students created video games using the software raspberry pi. Then the students used the raspberry pi device to connect with a monitor, joystick and game buttons. Once that was accomplished, the students used cardboard boxes to make consoles to house the joystick, buttons as raspberry pi device.
Provide clean light and education to those in need. Over the stoppage in school as a result of the covid-19 pandemic, I worked with Josh Keys to design and print a circuit board. In the process, he taught me how to design circuit boards, how to create 3D models of them and a lot about electrical engineering. After designing the theoretical board, I would assemble the components and find out what things worked and what did not. Today, we have professionally printed PCB circuit boards and have implemented test points and labels so that the future students assembling and receiving these boards can learn about electricity too.

My Robot

8 months ago
I made a bboard robot that drives with the controller. 1. I coded the microbit to control the wheel. 2. I created a remote with another microbit using a radio signal. 3. I then created 3d design that the servo wheel would fit in. I had to try a few times. I added some googly eyes for a finishing touch."
A solution to providing a thirsty puppy fresh water when she needs it! We used a waterproof container from our recycling bin, a plastic straw, our bboard, microservo and a motion click. We also used our 3D printer to make an L shaped hard surface so that the little servo lever would clamp the straw when no motion was detected. We used the coding software from the Brilliant Labs bboard website to write a code for the microservo that controlled the lever dependent on the information it received from the motion click indicating if Polly was at her dish drinking or not. One issue that we had that we later fixed was the water leakage around the straw. Initially, we used silly puddy that we had at home but we later asked our dad to get us some waterproof caulking to use around the straw as it went into the water reservoir.